Makes 4 – 5 Pancakes
- 2/3 c Flour
- 4 oz Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 tbs Oil, plus more for pan
- 1 pinch Baking powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla sugar
- 1 tbs Sugar
Bailoni Gold-Apricot Sauce
- 1 tbs Bailoni Gold-Apricot Jam
- 1 tbs Bailoni Gold-Apricot Liqueur
- Blend all pancake ingredients together until it makes a smooth batter.
- Coat a skillet with about 1 tbs oil.
- Over medium heat, pour ¼ c batter or desired amount for larger or smaller pancakes
- Flip when the pancake begins to cook through and the edges start to crisp.
- Cook until it is golden on both sides (NOTE: these will look like thicker crêpes).
- Warm up the Bailoni Gold-Apricot Jam and then mix with with Bailoni Apricot Liqueur.
- Spread over the pancakes.
- Optional: add pecans and cinnamon