- Robust spice and earth compliment sweet maguey
- Brightness up front with berries on the mid palate
- Maintains a fresh bacanora flavor with aid of candied nuts
- Peppered qualities intertwined in honied notes
- Serve neat
- GOLD American Distilling Institute 2019
What is Uvalama?
Uvalama is a berry native to Sonara and relished by the Opata natives for generations. The fruit itself is covered in a spiny rind which is removed to reveal a sweet berry.
[ Hand Harvest of Agave Piña* + Roasted in Underground Stone Oven ]
Open Air Fermentation
Double Copper Pot Distillation
Uvalama Berry + Cooked Agave + Bacanora
[ Uvalama Concentration x 10 Days ]
[ 5L Glass Jugs x 10 – 14 Days ]
Santo Cuviso Bacanora Uvalama
* 23 pounds of piñas = 750 mL bacanora