- The aroma is juicy, almost citrusy with savory herbs & pickle brine
- Slightly smoked nose with a peppery, mineral-like note
- Entry is creamy, rich in malted milk balls and nougat
- A nicely baked mid-palate is toasty, gaining a sweet meaty, grainy and malt-like note
- Long, lush, slightly roasted spice with plump malted rye finish
- Slightly chilled
- ★★★★★ HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION
Single Grain Series
Grain + Grist Mill + Water (Natural, Not Chemically Purified)
Copper Pot Still* x 3
Egg White Fining**
Charcoaled White Birchwood Filtration
Nickname for the Category
Historical Russian Vodka
* Historically reproduced from 18th Century, Russian drawings.
** Popular method of the Russian aristocracy in the 1700’s.