- Sweet entry of soft, mountainous herbs
- Vibrant pine note with slight vanilla
- Subtle honeyed oregano and wild mint
- Smooth finish dusted with cinnamon
- Savored smooth at room temperature or cold on the rocks
- Perfect in cocktails, espresso, and coffees
- Pairs nicely as an aperitivo with cheese
- Herbal addition to your favorite food recipe
Handed down from father to son, the age-old recipe calls for an infusion of high mountain herbs. In the 1800’s, Torella was referred to as “potable Centerba” to distinguish from Centerba 72.
Torella 72 maintains the same characteristic of Centerba 72 with a lower alcohol strength and slight sweetness created from the addition of the fine acacia honey. For those who want to enjoy the flavors of Abruzzo at a lower alcohol strength with slight sweetness, Torella is the perfect choice.
Centerba 72 + Acacia Honey
Heavenly Sweet Herbs