- Fresh grassy notes on the nose
- Round tropical sweet notes with hints of lime, strawberry, and banana
- A creamy pulp
- Mixes well with tonics, teas, infused waters, and syrups
- Expands wonderfully in sparkling wines, gin, mezcal, whiskey and tequila
- DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL
- GOLD MEDAL
Spirits of Mexico 2014
- SILVER MEDAL
ADI Spirits Competition 2016
- 82 POINTS, GOOD/RECOMMENDED
Ultimate Spirits Challenge 2015
Huana is the only guanabana (pronounced GWA-NAH-BAH-NAH) fruit liqueur in the world and is our most versatile liqueur in the Casa D’Aristi portfolio. Guanabana, also known as soursop, is a large, spiny tropical fruit that grows in a dense jungle landscape.
Upon the introduction of Huana, the Aristi family has supported local farmers with their own fair-trade standards and prices, and this healthy ecosystem is carried on today.
Harvested 1x Per Year [ Guanabana Pulp + Sugar + Water ] x Slow Heat
Tropical, Floral, Silky Liqueur