- Concentrated clover honey bouquet with spiced oak and hay
- Pure honey on the pallet leading to rich spiced
- Dark molasses undertones
- Sweet barley finish with notes of camphor and joss stick smoke
Macduff Distillery Fact
Built in 1962 the distillery has changed owners several times. For a while Macduff was belonging to the Morrison Family and in 1972 sold to W. Lawson, a firm taken over in 1980 by a Luxemburg concern General Beverage.
General Beverage controls the Italian producer Martini & Rossi and since 1995 has been part of the Bacardi empire.
- Aged 20 Years
- Cases Available (6/750ML) 28
- Bottling Strength 53.10% alc/vol
- Cask Type Bourbon
- Year Founded 1962
- Water Source Gelly Burn
- Region Highland